Thursday, February 2, 2012

Introducing JEFFREY TUMANAN, German pro football player and defensive stalwart.


Jeffrey Tumanan
DoB: Sept 22 1987
Position: Defender
Height: 5' 5"
SSVg Verbelt 02
NRW-Liga

Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Jeffrey Tumanan. I play defense for my Oberliga team SSVg Verbelt 02. I am not right or left foot dominant, I use both! I am very versatile, I've played midfield before but am now playing defense. I think I play defense well as I start for my team and we have a good record right now. We are 4th place in the NRW-Liga and Roland Muller, who is the starting goal keeper for MSV Duisburg II, is 6th place. Patrick Reichelt is also in the league but in a different division.


I have a long history of playing top flight soccer. I was in the German U17 team with 12 apps and with the U19 with one appearance. Here are other teams I've played for, Bayer Leverkusen U19, FC Schalke 04 II and now my German 5th tier team SSVg Velbert 02. For this season I have played in all 17 games. I am durable and my last major injury was in 2008, it was a knee injury which I have recovered well from. I am a professional soccer player and my contract is up until June 30 2013 so if you ask nicely my team might release me for some international duties with your funny team, the Azkals!


Anyway, I've heard you guys have some needs on defense. From what my friend Wiking has told me, your starting back line are all in the 30's! Anton, Gier, Borromeo, Lucena, Juan Luis Guirado, Jonsson, Gener and Margarse. He says, they are all national team caliber players but with my age combined with your Spanish hot shot de Murga and my new German league comrade Dennis Cagara, I think we can be even better if not now than in the immediate future! Plus I've heard your soccer fans are mostly females, what red blooded German youth wouldn't appreciate that! Oh and by the way, even on defense this season, I managed to score one goal and one assist. 

Ok so, PFF, your turn.

*Wiking made it all up. But the player and his achievements are real!





9 comments:

  1. lols with your FUNNY team lols lols lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang yabang naman nitong mokong na to. You don't deserve to part of national team

    ReplyDelete
  3. To those who did not or could not understand this:

    "*Wiking made it all up. But the player and his achievements are real!"

    He did not say "...funny team..." IN REAL LIFE

    Oh, how do I explain...

    ReplyDelete
  4. langya mahirap ba umintindi ng bibabasa? lol....ayos ka talaga wiking nas magaling ka pa kaysa sa mga nsa media when it comes to football

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro don't say that, I've just got too much time on my hands sometimes hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sir or ma'am!

    Btw, on a serious note, anyone from PFF ever contact this kid? Besides Ray Jonsson and Gener, we're pretty weak at Left Back he might be a perfect fit? Keep in mind he has played for the youth teams of Schalke & Bayer Leverkusen and in the same class as Roland M and Manny Ott.

    C'mon! Before coach W puts Denis Wolf on defense!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo nga syang nman.. pra mas malakas na line up ntin s suzuki cup... prang dream team,hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know That man!!! he's really really good... hope azkals would try to contact or reach him... =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive