Thursday, December 8, 2011

DENNIS CAGARA could play in Germany or Japan

Dennis Cagara's contract is at an end(Dec 31). Will he get a new contract as he has been playing well, or...

Here is an article from  http://www.bold.dk/nyt/Cagara-Muligheder-i-Tyskland

TRANSLATED

 Dennis Cagara not yet know if he is offered an extension in Lyngby. His agent is working on opportunities in Germany, just as there is interest from Japan.

Lyngby has had a disappointing half-year in Super League, but Dennis Cagara can see herself in the mirror after his 15 appearances for the club. Cagara has shown past bars at left back, but if he continues in the club where he has a contract expiring at year-end is still uncertain.

- The club should just find out what their plans are, so right moment. I await a second. For me it's about keeping my options open for whatever might come, and I know that my agent is working on something in Germany, says Cagara to bold.dk.

- He is working on opportunities in second Bundesliga down there, and there would be no contact with some clubs.

Earlier this autumn chose Dennis Cagara to stand up for the Philippine national team, something that can open new doors for the feedback.

- I've been able to show me up in Asia, and there have also been some out and look at me. I've heard of some interest from a club in the best Japanese series, so it has surely opened some opportunities, says Cagara.

Cagara came in the summer to Lyngby after a half in Randers FC, where it was not for playing time on the first team.

- I had a conversation with Niels Frederiksen today and he has been really happy with what I have delivered both on and off the pitch. I'm even quite satisfied with the performance, considering that I before I came to Lyngby had been sitting out for a year, says Cagara.

Dennis Cagara Earlier in his career played at, among other FC North Zealand, Hertha Berlin and Dynamo Dresden. 

JAPAN please Dennis!!!

NOTE: Thanks to Jonny( http://filipinofootball.blogspot.com/2011/12/dennis-cagara-to-germany-or-japan.html?showComment=1323407902438#c1493932087556611641) for initial information.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive